Bully Breed Classes
Bully Breed Classes
The Bully Breed Classes are offered to all Bully Breeds and Bully mixes at a discounted rate. These classes will be held on Saturdays at a local Tacoma park. The Bully Breed classes will be offered in 3 classes, each session is an hour long.
Below you will find what each session will cover.
Bully Breed Class #1:
- Lie down
- Touch hand/ Gesture recall
- Name recall/ Name recognition
- Dog body language will be discussed in class to help you better understand your dogs emotional state.
Bully Breed Class #1 Enrollment: $30.00
Bully Breed Class #2:
- Settle on a mat
- Leave it/ Take it
- Follow finger/ Signal recall
Bully Breed Class #2 Enrollment: $30.00
Bully Breed Class #3:
- Loose leash walking
- Polite greet when a person approaches your leashed dog
- Focus on handler when a dog approaches from a distance (both dogs will be leashed).
Bully Breed Class #3 Enrollment: $30.00
** Price includes a clicker with each new enrollment, you will receive your clicker at the time of the first class.**
RULES/ CLASS INFORMATION:
Hand-outs will be given at each class for at home training/ help.
Each new enrollment price includes a clicker, clicker will be given to you at the time of class.
- 5 dogs per. class, sign up quickly as class space is limited.
** To sign up, please email Modern Day Dog Training atModerndaydogtraining@gmail.com or call
- ALL Adopted/ Rescue Bully Breeds are eligible for a $5.00 discount per. Bully class, discount will be taken off at the time of payment. (Max. discount $15.00 if you purchase all 3 sessions) Must show proof of adoption.
- You can purchase these classes individually at the time of each class or you can purchase all 3 classes together (pre-pay for the 3 sessions).
-Classes must be taken in order (Bully Class #1, #2, #3).
- If your dog already knows some of these behaviors, we will build on them adding distance, duration, and distractions.
- NO FLEXI- LEASHES ALLOWED.
- NO CHOKE, PRONG, SHOCK/ ELECTRIC COLLARS ALLOWED. If your dog pulls, it's highly suggested to get a harness for your dog.
- If your dog is severely aggressive towards people or other dogs, you will be asked to take private lessons to allow your dog to have a successful training experience. The private classes will be offered at the discounted rate of $40.00 per. session.
- If your dog cannot handle the group training session due to over stimulation, can't focus, etc, private classes will be offered at the same discounted rate of $30.00 per. session at a park setting but not within a group.
What YOU need in order to be prepared for class:
- Treat pouch/ Treat bag (these can be found at any pet store).
- PLENTY of high value treats that your dog LOVES. We use a lot of rewards, it will be beneficial to bring extra treats, just in case.
- Non Flexi- Leash
- Water and water bowl for your dog
- A mat for session #2 (Settle on mat).